Minggu, 03 Oktober 2010

How To Link Your Blog To Your Facebook Profile With Notes

I copied this article to my blog because I don't want to loose it. Thanks a lot for some one who has posted this article.

This post, from Coree Silvera, originally appeared on her Market Like A Chick site on 6/7/09. It contains a great how-to for integrating your blog into your Facebook profile, so your blog posts will automatically appear on your Facebook profile page. Using your blog as your hub is part of a smart and strategic social media marketing plan. I have found that Facebook offers the greatest linking capabilities so far.  Not only can you link your blog in via the Notes Application, but I also use the Facebook Networked Blogs, that gives added exposure. I know there are female 'tech geeks" out there, but I am not one of them!  It takes me a little longer to understand how to do these things than most so I'd like to make it easier for other women if at all possible. I've tried to take the steps to add Notes and link your blog in simple language that my female powered brain needs to understand.  Hopefully, other women marketers will be able to understand how simple it is to link your blog to your Facebook profile using the Notes application from these easy steps: 1.You will need to log in to your Facebook account, then go the Notes application page. You'll see all your friends that use the app listed there.  Click on "Go To Application" button on the left side of the page.  2.After adding the Notes Application to your profile, click on "Import a blog" under "Notes Settings". If you don't already know your blog's RSS feed URL, you will have it memorized soon!  It usually looks something like: "http://www.yourdomain.com/feed", depending on what type of feed or service you use.   If you don't know it, just click on the RSS button on your blog and it will take you to the URL that you can then copy. If you use Feedburner you would paste the feed URL they provided you here.

1 komentar: